Optimize Access for Health Plan Members
Prepared to meet the access demands of health plan members?
Healthcare consumers want access to providers that match their care needs and availability, all while staying in-network. One of the primary sources consumers go to when seeking care: their health plan.
Trusted by Leading Payors
In partnership with leading payors like Aetna and UnitedHealthcare, DocASAP helps navigate members to preferred providers, while delivering real-time, accurate online scheduling.
Transform Health Plan Touchpoints Into Access Channels
DocASAP transforms health plans’ member portals, apps and call centers into optimized channels for accessing care. In partnership with leading payors like Aetna and UnitedHealthcare, DocASAP helps navigate members to preferred providers, while delivering real-time, accurate online scheduling.
Of consumers search using their health plan’s website
Meet Consumers Where They Are Searching For Care
According to the 2019 Health Care Consumer Annual Benchmark Study by Hanover Research, 52% of consumers search for available providers and 43% look to schedule care through their health plan’s website.
Benefits for Patients
- 24/7, mobile-friendly access to scheduling appointments
- Appointment notifications help members manage their visits
- Finding the best provider in-network for their health needs
Benefits for Providers
- Improve patient acquisition and access
- Reduce costly no-shows and overhead costs
- Maintain control over their schedules
Benefits for Health Plans
- Increase member satisfaction and CMS Star Ratings
- Decreased costs by navigating members to preferred providers
- Improved care compliance and care gap closures