Technical Support Analyst
Job Opening: Technical Support Analyst
As a core member of the growing technical support group, you will act as a bridge between the customer and the product engineering teams. Your responsibilities will include understanding the issues reported by customers or internal teams on production environments and provide configurable or technical solutions to those issues. You will become the domain expert in various product features with the unique ability to understand the customer pain points as well as technical areas.
Location: Herndon, VA
- Troubleshoot production issues to find the root cause and find solutions which may be related to product configurations, server issues, or coding defects
- Acknowledge and respond to tickets submitted via JIRA/Service Desk following the defined SLAs
- Act as a liaison between the client, and engineering teams to find quick and meaningful resolution to technical issues
- Perform regular monitoring of production systems
- Track open issues and update client as needed
- Extract client configuration data as required by Operations\Accounts team
- Extract meaningful learnings and patterns from production issues and suggest new features/enhancements to product management group for future releases
- Bachelors degree
- Has understanding of relational databases
- Experience with MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle etc.
- Ability to understand and write complex SQL queries
- Has working knowledge of Unix/Linux command line
- Can automate common recurring tasks using a scripting language (shell, perl scripts) and other industry standard tools
- Has a working knowledge of Java or php
- Has excellent communication skills and the desire to talk to clients
- You are passionate about working in a high energy startup with the zeal to learn new things
- Experience with HL7 and EDI integrations in Healthcare is a big plus
- Experience working with AWS, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, Active MQ is a big plus
- Experience in Healthcare IT is a big plus
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.