Sales Development Representative
Job Opening: Sales Development Representative
DocASAP is working to close gaps in healthcare access, improve the patient experience and boost provider performance through technology. Our intelligent patient-provider matching and online appointment scheduling solution connects patients with the right healthcare providers to improve population and community health. Some of the most well-known healthcare providers rely on DocASAP every day to extend their brand to the patients that need them most.
DocASAP is looking for a driven and experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join its growing sales team located in Herndon, VA. The SDR will play a key role in lead generation by engaging inbound and event-generated leads; performing cold outreach to prospective customers; and fielding inbound inquiries by phone. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. This role will initially be a player role, however will quickly add additional SDRs to the team.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for Regional VP of Sales
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Create and advance self-generated leads and ultimately convert interest to qualified demos and meetings for the DocASAP sales team
- Record activity into our CRM.
- Debrief RVP when transitioning the lead
- Prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities which include outbound call and emails
- Clearly articulate the DocASAP value proposition and solution suite
- Source targets and contacts proactively within assigned market
- Quickly develop high level expertise in online demonstrations of DocASAP solutions
- SDRs are skilled at knowing what types of messages to convey, to whom, and at what points in order to maximize effectiveness and generate qualified leads.
- Provide feedback to the Vice President, Global Sales on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Prior SDR experience in B2B SAAS environment a plus
Why Join Us
Don’t miss your chance to jump into a high-growth technology startup that’s ready to explode. DocASAP is backed by health industry leaders, including UnitedHealth Group and Multiplan. We are passionate about turning the highly fragmented healthcare industry — with its 1.1 million providers scattered across inefficient processes — into a well-oiled machine. We aim to reduce wait times for the 1.2 billion appointments every year in the US from over four weeks to under 48 hours. Want to be part of the team that’s changing healthcare?
We have big dreams and lots of enthusiasm: Our team is highly energetic, innovative, and productive. We move fast and are expanding faster, which means lots of opportunities for personal & professional growth for all of our team members.
At DocASAP, we succeed as one. Our office’s open floor plan promotes collaboration, as well as the occasional bouncy ball battles. We know that happiness and productivity go hand-in-hand, which is why we offer flexible working hours and an environment that’s equally professional and casual (yes, that means that you can wear shorts to work!). Our team is a quirky bunch that believes in a flat organizational structure allowing more ownership and opportunities for each member to succeed individually and as a whole. Together we work hard and party even harder, with company-sponsored movie nights and happy hours, and a “No-Shave November” competition for best beard and/or ponytail.
If the chance to revolutionize the healthcare industry and work alongside smart and passionate people isn’t already enough, DocASAP also offers world class benefits. These include a competitive salary, catered lunches, and, of course, a comprehensive medical insurance plan.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.