Product Manager – Integrations & Implementations
Job Opening: Product Manager – Integrations & Implementations
DocASAP is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for enhancing and developing new health care products to improve patient access and engagement, working with payers as well as providers.
Location: Herndon, VA
In this role you will be responsible for the management and evolution of Integration & Implementations product lines:
- Integration with Healthcare Providers and Payers Systems
- Data Reconciliation and Management Framework
- Users, Identity and Roles Management Framework
1. You will translate business strategies and client needs into products that delight our customers (payers and providers) and position our company for substantial growth. You will be a dynamic product owner who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
2. You will work closely with the clients and market to gather all the requirements, and define User experience and functional specifications.
3. You will work closely with Engineering (development and QA) team to convert all the requirements to functional stories, coordinate system architecture and data design, and perform design reviews as well as user acceptance testing.
4. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders which includes sales, marketing, legal, implementation and support and working with them during requirements gathering, specifications review and product prioritization.
5. You will work closely with Business Analyst to use data to define product and specifications, use data to incrementally improve user experience and functionality of the product.
6. You will be responsible for Product Documentation (Internal/Client-facing) and Trainings (Internal/Client-Facing) as well as working with Marketing for Product Messaging.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- The successful candidate will be able to understand customer expectations; understand industry best practices; identify current gaps & technical constraints; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Legal, Compliance) and third-party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience.
- The ideal candidate will lead the delivery of high-quality digital products and services in an Agile development environment. You will embrace Design Thinking and apply lean product and user driven design principles when developing and refining product features and capabilities. You will articulate how the activities under your stewardship directly impact the business, and can ensure that business requirements are translated into digital solutions that get delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Manage operational planning and delivery of key strategic digital experience programs/products across our channels, translating digital strategy through deployment of best-in-class digital client experiences and internal sales & marketing tools.
- Collaborate with technology, operations, cyber, compliance, and business partners to coordinate and manage resources and activities to maximize impact and overall return on investment.
- Interface with 3rd party vendors and contractors, where required, to deliver necessary pieces of our digital platform(s) with fiscal and time-to-market excellence.
- Healthcare domain experience
- EHR/EPM experience
- Strong knowledge of APIs, cloud solutions, and other key tech approaches
- Data Infrastructure and Management experience
- Strong ‘self-startability’ and initiative in order to navigate complex subject matter in a large organization
- Strong agile product management experience including the ability to set vision, establish a roadmap, set goals, write stories and execute
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaboration, communication (written, verbal and technical), presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing the delivery of full-stack digital solutions
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track-record of successfully briefing team members at all levels of an organization.
- Advanced understanding of web analytics and metrics
- Must have strong managerial skills
- Must have good recall and be detail-oriented and highly accurate
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be able to use sound judgment (problem resolution skills) and have the ability to work independently in the execution of daily tasks
- Must have strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with Technology background
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.