Job Opening: Marketing Manager
DocASAP is growing! As the leading patient access and engagement platform, we help health systems, health plans and physician groups nationwide solve one of healthcare’s more pressing issues: improving access to care for patients.
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing manager with the passion and experience to help expand DocASAP’s brand presence and support client growth.
The right individual will be proactive by nature, set a high bar on the quality of their work and be able to adapt in a fast-moving environment. Solid project management and writing skills with proven experience in event management, sales tool creation, and supporting branding/communications efforts will be vital. A team player who roots for others to succeed is valued.
Location: Herndon, VA
- Work with SMEs and the VP of Business Development to complete flawless and accurate responses to requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Project manage the creation and updating of sales tools, including product sheets, case studies, videos and sales decks as needed
- Draft email communication for SDRs for outbound initiatives
- Manage knowledge library/intranet
- Manage “owned” campaigns in SFDC
- Help coordinate updating competitive intel
- Ensure successful planning, execution and reporting of events, ranging from exhibits to executive-level receptions, and well as working on annual conferences
- Collaborate with marketing team to execute promotions before, during and after the event
- Coordinate event communications between marketing, sales, and SLT
- Work on managing a successful exhibit presence, including booth design
- Manage multiple deadlines and third-party vendors while keeping costs within budget
- Support efforts in client communications
- Support PR initiatives including award submissions and speaking opportunities
- Help manage brand identity across prospect, employee and customer touchpoints
- Microsoft Office and Google Business Tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce and sales email tools
- Adobe Creative Suite desirable but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ B2B technology marketing experience
- Healthcare technology experience is a plus
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.