Job Opening: Integration Engineering
As an invaluable member of our deployments and engineering team, you will wear multiple hats: technical lead, architect, programmer, deployment engineer.
Location: Herndon, VA
As an invaluable member of our deployments and engineering team, you will wear multiple hats: technical lead, architect, programmer, deployment engineer. Your responsibilities include every facet of building and delivering DocASAP products and solution to large healthcare provider and payer systems by building integrations with industry leading EHRs and EPMs like Cerner, Epic, ECW, Athena etc. You will be responsible of innovating bug-free features and integration capabilities, with an eye toward simplicity, usability, scalability, and efficiency. Deployment engineer will act as
- technical lead on deployments and works closely with our operations and business development divisions to successfully deploy a customer.
- provide Level 3 support for client issues. Troubleshoot/resolve customer problems of complex nature such as code defects, product configurations (files or data), networking, platform, third party communications, hardware configuration or other issues commonly encountered in systems operation in a networked environment.
- Automate & perform regular monitoring and testing of DocASAP system integration software and infrastructure for live and to be live clients.
- Build new product and integration enhancements and features based on customer requests and define roadmap.
You’re a passionate engineer who can analyze problems from a 10,000-foot view one minute and fix a minute piece of stubborn code the next. Your algorithmic, curious mind itches to understand both the whys and the hows. You love the unpredictability and energy of startup environments and aren’t afraid to jump into new technologies and team members enjoy collaborating with you.
- BE or MS in CS Engineering from a top tier engineering school
- 8+ years of experience in IT and software engineering building and delivering products and solutions
- 4+ years of experience deploying solutions to large systems
- 4+ years of Healthcare IT experience working.
- Ability to write technical and functional specs
- Deep understanding of databases like MySQL, MS SQL, DB optimizations, and performance tuning
- Experience with J2EE, and/ or Microsoft Technologies (.NET) or other programming languages
- Experience with integration and ETL technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with C-level executives
- Strong organization skills needed and must pay close attention to detail
- Experience working with cloud based solutions and services
- Experience working with AWS, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, Active MW is plus
- Experience with HL7 and EDI integrations in Healthcare is a big plus.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.