Client Success Associate
Job Opening: Client Success Associate
We are seeking a proactive, people-oriented professional to ensure the satisfaction of our enterprise health care clients.
Location: Herndon, VA
You will be the internal advocate for our enterprise health care clients, making sure that our products are meeting customers’ expectations and that our customers are getting everything they seek from our products.
Your goal is to ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction. You will fulfill this mission proactively, leveraging both systems and personal interaction. Internally, you’ll represent the voice of your clients to cross-functional teams at DocASAP. Externally, you’ll understand client needs; offer them the best possible DocASAP solutions; conduct regular training and feedback collection sessions to improve their engagement.
What We Are Looking For
You are, in a word, customer-focused with experience in customer success management. While working with the customer, you will be leading the onboarding of new health care provider’s onboarding on DocASAP online solution while ensuring client’s scheduling requirements are fully met. In addition, you will also play a key role in providing training sessions to customer on the solution. You will work as an operational support and will be required to drill deeper into operational and technical issues to identify root causes You’re a go-getter who starts conversations and knows how to become a trusted advisor, while helping the team continually build new processes to support our growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of customer/client relationship experience with technical background is a plus
- Able to perform testing against requirements and lead UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Experience with healthcare practice management systems
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing process improvements and best practices.
- High level understanding of web technology and analytical problem-solving mind set
- Able to thrive in a startup environment with your flexibility, curiosity and right attitude in ambiguity
- Team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in active listening and problem solving
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous administrative experience in a healthcare setting a plus
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.