Job Opening: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be responsible for data analysis, documentation, training and coordination throughout the development life cycle of DocASAP’s key product lines. The ideal candidate for this role will work closely with product manager to lead and support the development and refinement of DocASAP’s next-generation product capabilities.
Location: Herndon, VA
- Gathering requirements
- Data analysis in Excel and SQL
- Writing business requirement and functional specifications documents
- Defect analysis, user acceptance testing
- Coordinating with client teams & offshore teams
- Product documentation (Internal / Client Facing)
- Product trainings (Internal / Client Facing)
- Experience working on software implementations as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent/demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are an absolute requirement
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and handling multiple projects
- Strong MS-Office skills (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in analytics, informatics, Computer Science, programming, health care administration or business
- Experience in writing database queries using SQL
- 2-5 years of comprehensive and detailed Business Analysis and requirement documentation skills required
- Healthcare domain experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or degree in a related field is an added advantage (Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc.)
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
DocASAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. DocASAP, Inc.’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.